LAURENT BAHEUX : Photo vie sauvage
WORKSHOP CLASSIC : L’oiseau libre
Du 7 au 10 avril 2022 à Venise
Freshness, novelty and the unexpected will be the key words of this workshop that will take place in the San Servolo Island (Venezia).
This is the adventure to which Laurent Baheux invites you, in search of the wonders offered by nature.
In total freedom, like the birds you will photograph, embark on this fascinating world
where chance and luck play a part in the construction of your image.
Anticipation, curiosity and a keen eye will be essential for this unique experience
where you will be able to capture the movement of the spectacle of nature in all its forms.
Take flight, let yourself be carried away and follow your guide...
- Duration of the workshop: 21 hours, from 7 to 10 April 2022
- Price : 990 €
- Language of instruction: French
- Maximum number of participants: 15
- Minimum level required: Advanced
- Equipment required: Bring your digital camera (camera body and lenses), memory cards, an external hard drive or USB key with sufficient space, and your own laptop with charger and editing software